This legal notice regulates the use of the website https://www.360protective.com, which is owned by 360 Protective S.L.U (hereinafter 360 Protective).
The navigation by the web site of 360 Protective S.L.U attributes him the condition of USER of the same one and entails its full acceptance and without reserves of all and each one of the conditions published in this legal warning, warning that these conditions will be able to be modified without previous notification on the part of 360 Protective S.L.U., in which case will proceed to its publication and warning with the maximum possible advance.
It is therefore advisable to read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user is also obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, the uses of the traffic and the present Legal Notice, and will respond to 360 Protective S.L.U or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, 360 Protective S.L.U. may refuse or withdraw access and use at any time.
360 Protective S.L.U., in compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that
- Its corporate name is: 360 Protective S.L.U
- Its commercial name is: 360 Protective S.L.U
- Its VAT NUMBER is:
- Its registered office is at: Polígono Industrial Finca Lacy, Calle Rebajadoras K4 - 03600 ALICANTE (Spain).
- It is registered in the Commercial Register of ALICANTE Alicante, Volume 4297, page 52, sheet 169955.
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
- Tel: …: +34- 685190608.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Polígono Industrial Finca Lacy, Calle Rebajadoras K4 - 03600 ALICANTE (SPAIN)
All notifications and communications between users and 360 Protective S.L.U will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free of charge. However, 360 Protective S.L.U may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the previous completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to 360 Protective S.L.U and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of 360 Protective S.L.U. and not to use them for, among other things:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, or terrorism advocacy content, or, in general, against the law or public order.
- Introduce in the network computer viruses or carry out actions susceptible to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of 360 Protective S.L.U. or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services by means of the massive consumption of the computer resources through which Encaja Embalajes de madera provides its services.
- Attempt to access other users' email accounts or restricted areas of 360 Protective S.L.U. or third party's computer systems and, if necessary, extract information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of 360 Protective S.L.U. or third party's information.
- e) Impersonate any other user.
- f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without their prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose ownership belongs to 360 Protective S.L.U., without being able to be understood transferred to the user any of the rights of exploitation of the same beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the website.
In short, the users that access this web site can visualize the contents and make, if necessary, authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not later ceded to third parties, nor are they installed in servers connected to networks, nor are they object of any type of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of 360 Protective S.L.U., without the use or access to it being understood that the user has any right over them.
The distribution, modification, cession or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between 360 Protective S.L.U. and the owner of the website where it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by 360 Protective S.L.U. of its contents or services.
360 Protective S.L.U. is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions taken based on them.
3.1 EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
360 Protective S.L.U. excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- a) The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, which has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- c) The failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, 360 Protective S.L.U. is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, 360 Protective S.L.U. disclaims any responsibility for the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our web master. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may expand the contents offered by this website. 360 Protective S.L.U. does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. 360 Protective S.L.U. is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2 PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and/or the conduct of any activity in the web pages included or accessible through the website, he must send a notification to 360 Protective S.L.U. duly identifying himself and specifying the alleged violations.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no legal validity purpose.
- APPLICABLE LAW
The present conditions will be governed by the Spanish legislation in force.
The language used will be Spanish.