Premium protective glass screen
For transport to the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, please consult price.
Premium protective glass screen
Premium protective glass screen. Protective screen made of high resistance tempered glass of 6 mm. and high quality anti-slip metal supports. Designed for the division and hygienic separation of public spaces; such as banks, offices, boutiques, restaurants, offices, etc., as well as stores with public attention service. Its design, with window, allows the flow of money or documents from both sides.
Due to its composition, this glass is resistant to impacts. In case of breakage, it atomizes into small pieces so as not to cause damage to people, unlike conventional glass. Built in high quality glass. Optimal visibility, great resistance to scratching and high durability in good conditions. Its hygiene and ease of cleaning is one of its strengths.
The premium glass partition is easy to install, no tools are required for installation.
The installation of a protective screen for customer service in crowded spaces effectively stops the spread of viruses and bacteria. Glass or methacrylate screens are the best ally where customer service is a fundamental part of the service.
These screens create an “invisible” barrier, reducing the possibility of contagion of any airborne pathogens, without limiting interaction between staff and customers. They are transparent, ensuring optimal visibility and communication. And their windowed design allows for the flow of money or documents.
This screen is easily washable and disinfectable with a soft cloth and a suitable disinfectant.
Our glass models – both the premium model and the tempered glass model – have anti-slip metal brackets. They are thus efficiently fixed to any surface, ensuring the stability needed to work comfortably and safely. And because they are scratch-resistant and easy to maintain, they have a long service life.
- With which cleaning product should the methacrylate/polycarbonate be disinfected? It is recommended to clean with soapy water only. The use of chemical products can damage the polycarbonate/methacrylate.
- What cleaning product should be used to disinfect the glass? It is recommended to use a specific cleaning product for glass.
- Can it break if it suffers an impact or fall? Polycarbonate is practically unbreakable. On the other hand, methacrylate can break or crack, although its resistance is high. Glass could break.
- What is the difference between glass and acrylic glass (methacrylate and polycarbonate)? Their composition is different. Glass or crystal is a naturally occurring material consisting of silica sand, sodium carbonate and limestone. Acrylic glass is a type of translucent plastic.
- How hard is acrylic glass? Its hardness is lower than that of normal glass. Therefore, it can be scratched relatively easily, although it is generally more resistant to breakage.
- What is the difference between normal glass and tempered glass? Tempered glass has undergone a thermal hardening process, making it more resistant to breakage. In addition, it atomizes into much smaller pieces, so it would not cause injuries to people in case of breakage.
- Does it take a long time to assemble? All standard models can be assembled without tools in less than 5 minutes.
- Are brackets included? Yes, all our screens include brackets.