Protective screen for workplaces
Protective screen for workplaces made of methacrylate, perfect for the division of workstations. Standard dimensions to optimate spaces with different distributions, designed for tables of 800 mm to separate workspaces of 800 and 900 mm.
Totally transparent, thus offering an optical visibility similar to glass.
In addition, it allows to adapt to any type of surface without using tools for its assembly.
Maintenance and care: clean with a soft cloth or rag, slightly moistened and with a neutral soap. Window cleaners are not recommended as it could damage it. For cleaning, always hold by the base or center.
If the piece splinters in a superficial way, just put a little toothpaste on the affected area and rub it with a cloth until the damage disappears.
- With which cleaning product should the methacrylate/polycarbonate be disinfected? It is recommended to clean with soapy water only. The use of chemical products can damage the polycarbonate/methacrylate.
- What cleaning product should be used to disinfect the glass? It is recommended to use a specific cleaning product for glass.
- Can it break if it suffers an impact or fall? Polycarbonate is practically unbreakable. On the other hand, methacrylate can break or crack, although its resistance is high. Glass could break.
- What is the difference between glass and acrylic glass (methacrylate and polycarbonate)? Their composition is different. Glass or crystal is a naturally occurring material consisting of silica sand, sodium carbonate and limestone. Acrylic glass is a type of translucent plastic.
- How hard is acrylic glass? Its hardness is lower than that of normal glass. Therefore, it can be scratched relatively easily, although it is generally more resistant to breakage.
- What is the difference between normal glass and tempered glass? Tempered glass has undergone a thermal hardening process, making it more resistant to breakage. In addition, it atomizes into much smaller pieces, so it would not cause injuries to people in case of breakage.
- Does it take a long time to assemble? All standard models can be assembled without tools in less than 5 minutes.
- Are brackets included? Yes, all our screens include brackets.